She was one of the main reason why I used to love going holidays to India. She is the most strongest woman I have ever known in my life. She isn't my real grandma, but when ever I look at her and call her Amachi from the bottom of my heart I felt like there's no one else so close to me like her. When I was growing up in India, she was my best friend, my mother, my grandma, my sister and everything and anything to me. It really hurts me to know that my Amachi is now bed ridden and it hurts me more to think how could we still have deep long pointless conversations when she can't even talk or remember me. How can I still sing and dance for her when she has no feelings? I love you lots Amachi, regardless of what no one can ever replace you.

No comments:
Post a Comment