:)

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

I feel like...

I feel like guessing a random number and call them withheld and cry to them as much as I want and tell them all the troubles I'm going through and then hang up the call and wipe away my tears and walk off to do something great. 
Posted by ash at 10:50
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: #quote#thought#nostalgic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (74)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2013 (23)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • Life lesson 2
      • Life lesson
      • Smile smile smile :D
      • Make a promise-"survival of the fittest"
      • Never let the society influence your character. Yo...
      • My reason to love photography. What's yours?
      • I feel like...
      • Smile :D
      • Society we live in
      • All you need is God's blessings, your own hardwork...
      • Summer in NewJersey with the family was such an aw...

About Me

ash
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.