Often in this generation we forget to pray before we eat food and I barely know any parents who make a habit for the children to pray before eating a meal.
They should grow up to realise that food isn't something they should keep for granted.
Here's a little cheesy prayer I try to remember to do before everytime I eat :P "Dear Lord, Thank you for the wonderful food and the awesome mum who cooked this meal for me to eat. Please help me not to take this for granted and please give me a chance to serve someone else who dosnt have anything to live up on and please please don't let me put on weight by eating this. Amen"
Haha do something great today because who knows if there's a tomorrow.
Knowledge is the key to success, so let them know when ever they throw their books to bed make them pick it up and touch it and make a sign of the cross (or anything else according to your religion as a sign of giving respect).
Every being should enjoy learning!
And finally tell them that self respect is a key thing. If they don't have a self respect people can crush them over very easily. So tell them to stick up for themselves, because in reality no one else is there for you, sometimes you may think I have a lot of people but that's just a thought.
It is the survival of the fittest.
No comments:
Post a Comment