Circumstance had made one of that friendship drift away from me. I could have easily gotten it back if i told her I'm ever so sorry and hug and cry to her and we might have been best friends right now too, because we always had stupid silly fights and cried and made it out but that's what friendship is all about :) ,but my ego stopped me from doing that.
To be honest some nights even now I think about that stupid mistake I have made. No one could ever replace her and I am writing this with tears in my eyes.
I was so stressed back in those days that I was so stupid enough to just stand there and watch her go.
I believe it's not too late, maybe not now but one day I want that friendship back. I know in my past posts somewhere I have said "time dosnt just heal pain, but it can weaken relationships too". If it's meant to be I really pray to God that I wouldn't loose this person forever.
One day I will go and apologise for my stupidity, because if I still think about it now I'm sure years won't heal what my heart misses.
May God bless her with everything she wants, because she was such an awesome person with extra beautiful personality :)
I think that girl was Palak ,I am right Ashlyn
ReplyDelete