Maybe they were there after having a little argument with their partner or a friend and probably was thinking when I go back home I will make sure I will say sorry to them and wish things will be better.
Maybe they were there to treat themself after having a long hardworking week trying to make their dream a reality.
Maybe they were there to catch up with their friends.
What ever things they were upto I am sure none of them would even have thought that they only have few more minutes to live.
So don't leave anything for a next day, if you have a fight with someone you love, tell them that you are sorry don't let your ego talk, let your heart talk, because time not only heals pain but it can also weaken any relationships.
And live every moment like there's not tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment